Wednesday, September 2, 2009

randos. help me

okay.
so its been a while.
been a little busy
a little drunken.
a little disorganised
a little preoccupied.

but I need a little help though.

this assignment (and entire fucking class) is a piece of bullshit.
my mind does not work in certain ways- and I really, really couldn't give a shit about it.

we have to come up with a company name and make an event or someshit.. blah blah blah
and I told myself I could only spend a night on the company's logo.. cos it really REALLY does no matter...

tell me which one you like. please..

they are all kinda half arsed. and I probably should have made some dope typeface or something.
but...
i leave it to the wider public to come to a decision.
thanks.


.yep....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one. I like that typeface.

Hayley said...

Yep, the first one... but if you need to make it tiny, or use it on letterheads, the last one.

custards said...

word.
i hate them all now..
haha thanks!

Miglet said...

I like the little one with the lower-case bold font. It could be number 7, I'm not sure.